Venue: Scotstoun Sports Campus
Location; Scotstoun Sports Campus, 72 Danes Drive, Glasgow
Dates of competitions; 24 July–3 August 2014
Event: Squash and Table Tennis
The venues in the Scotstoun Sports Campus will open to spectators 90 minutes before each session begins. Spectators are reminded that they should allow extra time to enter the venue as security checks for all spectators will take place upon entry.
The transport network around the stadium will be extremely busy particularly at the beginning and end of each session. Please allow plenty of time for your journey and follow any travel advice you are given on the day of your event.
Travel routes and options will be different to those of non-Games Time, so if you have previously visited Scotstoun Sports Campus please check your usual method of travel is still available and follow Games Time advice.
Hints and tips to enjoy your journey to see the action
- Come and enjoy the buzz and excitement of Scotland’s biggest sporting and cultural festival. With up to one million spectators expected in the City along with a further 400,000 visitors there to enjoy Festival 2014 and other activities.
- Glasgow is a compact city, so it’s easy to get to the Scotstoun Sports Campus by cycling or public transport.
- There is no parking at the Scotstoun Sports Campus, with the exception of a limited number of spaces for Blue Badge holders who must book in advance.
- On-street parking in the area surrounding Scotstoun Sports Campus is restricted for use by residents and businesses only. There are no set-down/pick-up areas for private vehicles.
- Public transport and provisions for walkers and cyclists will be enhanced throughout Glasgow during Games Time.
- On the day for which it is valid, your event ticket will entitle you to use rail, bus and Subway services in Glasgow, within the G1 to G8 zones of the SPT ZoneCard. Details are available in our Public Transport section.
- Glasgow will be busy, to minimise delays and disruption to your journey at Games Time, you are advised to plan ahead and allow plenty of time for travelling.
- Plan your journey using the new version of the Traveline Scotland App.
- For more information and to plan your journey visit our transport section.
To receive the latest transport news, please follow us on twitter @GamesTravel2014